Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More Pictures!!!

So I had gone out in town to do Japanese doctor, Dr. Shoji, to get some pictures and hopefully see what we're having because I know a lot of girls who have found out right about now. When I asked the doctor if the baby was too small to tell what it was, he just talked about the size of the baby. I don't mind going out there, but Dr. Shoji never answers the questions that I want. Also, I think he thinks I'm a regular patient becuase I was supposed to pay extra and get a CD of the baby moving around also, but he didn't do that. So we'll see if we go out there. We should be getting our Big ultrasound the second week of June, and that'll be up in Yokosuka. So we'll see if I can wait that long to find out!




And here is the 3D picture, it's not too alien, but it's still cute.

3 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Glad to see that things are going well with the baby! Are you still feeling great? We're excited for our baby to have a close cousin!

Sariah said...

YAY! I love the pictures! Looks like baby sushi is growing well and looking mighty cute! Can't wait for the "big reveal".

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Happy Mothers Day!!