Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Camping

So here are some pictures from when Ryan and I went Camping this Summer. Once we went to a place called Indian Creek next to Rimrock Lake, just across White Pass. We were going to go to Staircase and hike but it was raining so bad west of the Olympics, so I dragged him all the way over the pass. We woke up at 6am and had been planning it all week, so since we were all packed, I was going camping! Then two weeks later we went camping next to the ocean about 30 miles away from Aberdeen. It wasn't great weather, but it was bearable. No rain, which is weird to not camp in in the Great State of Washington! Here are a couple of pictures.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Bet it was nice to have warm sleeping bag. I am also glad that you could go camping with your brother and sister in-law. Love the water falls in Eastern Washington.

Sariah said...

Oh, man! What I wouldn't give for a camping trip like that. We SO need to go on one whenever I get back up that way! You are too cute poochie! I love you!