Saturday, November 08, 2008

Commercials

So whenever I am watching tv I am amazed at how stupid they are. If anyone has ever watched AFN (Armed Forces Network) for awhile, you realize that they play the same commercials and what is best is the ones that the local base makes. They are so aweful and have some kind of propaganda behind them. I also have some Japanese commercials, one of them is for UNI QLO, which is the best store, it's where you can find the most american kind of clothes and the best sizing. It is almost like an Old Navy. The volume might be low on some, so turn it up!


I know this can be death by video, so watch what you want!

So that is just a little bit of what I get to watch on tv. Let's just say that I can't wait to come back to the states and watch real commercials!

No comments: