Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy 233rd Birthday Marine Corps!

This this past Wednesday was the Marine Corps Ball. It was weird going to a ball during the week but because there is only one place to have it on base and different squadrons, we had to share. This is us and Ryan's Marines in his shop.





Ryan and me with the guest of honor, Lt Gen Frederick McCorkle. He was funny and didn't talk for too long, he doesn't look too happy in this picture but I think that's just his normal expression.



Ryan and his Commanding Officer, Lt Col Gackle. He's a pretty nice guy and I'm even impressed the he knows my name aswell. :) I guess we're doing something good.


This is the place setting for all of the fallen Marines.




This is my friends Christy, Leah and me.



Leah and her husband Brad.


Me and my friend Leticia. She is 16 weeks pregnant, looking pretty good!




Leticia and her husband Ben




Ryan and me, there isn't a whole lot of pictures of us together, it's not a great one. We got our pictures taken at the ball, they are putting them on CD. We got our pictures done after we'd been dancing, so I hope they turn out good.



This is Ryan and Dunbar. He knows Dunbar from Miramar.
All in all it was a fun ball. I was worried because I had to do my hair myself because there is only one salon on base and I you have to make an appointment 30days in advance and I didn't do it. But I think it turned out nice.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Happy Birthday Marnies! And pooch, you are looking super hot!!

PEACE! (with my fingers up)