Monday, November 24, 2008

Horseback Riding

I know, isn't kinda weird to think about horseback riding in Japan huh? But my friend Leah loves horses and has horses back home and she found a riding school that you can go and ride the horses. She does there all the time and invited me the last time she went out. It is on the way to chicken shack and because we already live in the mountains kinda, it's only about a 15-20 minute ride out there. It was really fun and exhausting. She kept telling me to kick the horse harder so I could get him to trot but he was being stuborn. It really got my legs tired and warmed me up, which is good because it's really started to get cold here.

Here is the horse that I rode. His name is Cha I think. It almost has an r sounding to it at the end though.





My head looks like a mushroom.






It was fun and I got to learn how to direct horses, so maybe I'll go out again and get him to run or something.

2 comments:

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

an Esquatarian. You are making Julia jealous. I will have to print a picture and send it to her. She always wanted to ride horses.

Sariah said...

Good looking horse! I rode a horse once at 6th grade camp (once, at band camp...lol). It was fun. You'll have to go again sometime.