Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Finally!

I know, I know! I'm finally posting something new! I think everyone hates that 2% milk blog by now. Well this past week Ryan and I went to a restaurant called Jan Jaka's, it's actually a Chinese place, but the food is so great! You order raw meat and you cook it on a grill at your table. It can get pretty pricey if you pick the pricey things but we usually only spend about 40-50 yen. Here are some picture of it. I always seem to think about taking pictures after we have already started to eat. I think the most adventurous thing I've eaten so far is cow tongue. Which really isn't that bad, you just can't stare at it for awhile because it has that tongue look. But sorry, no
pictures of that. There is a place called Homareza, that's right outside the Otake train station(between here and Hiroshima), the food is really great there too and I think I'm going to try blow fish next.
The yummy food you get to cook right in front of you!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I think it's so cool that y'all go out to eat at all these neat places! I sooo would be doing that too! Without kids naturally!!