Saturday, August 23, 2008

2% Milk

Oh how I wish I could drink a nice glass of 2% milk! Ever since we've got here we haven't really drank any milk and we're big milk fans! The reason why you ask? Because here (atleast on base) they only sell ULTRA pasturized milk. When we first bought milk the expiration date said that it was good for like 2months, we were thinking it was a mistake or their crazy over here. Come to find out it's just ultra pasturized and it's good for 2months. But if you open it, it's bad in like a week. Which is probably why they don't sell it by the gallon, cause it's not that great tasting so you only use it to cook with. So if Santa could give me a nice regular 2% gallon of milk for Christmas I'd be the happiest girl in Japan.

4 comments:

Sariah said...

Not sure Santa's milk would arrive tasting any better, but, I'm sure he'll see what he can do about it!

Marci said...

Hey girlie! We miss you and Ryan. Come check out my blog - Kristy got me started on this whole thing. Give Ryan hugs and kisses for me. ;-)

Marci's Blog

Sariah said...

Your milk is about to expire...I hope you've taken care of that! You really need to update your blog now! Have you expired?

Sariah said...

Okay, Okay, where the hell are you? Are you pregnant with morning sickness!?!?

You have a birthday coming up!