Monday, February 23, 2009

MiyaJima



In January we went to MiyaJima again with some guys Ryan works with since they hadn't been there. I know I've posted pictures from there before, but here are more.

The sign for this said "bagel, cheese & bacon", yet it tasted really fishy and was disgusting.



Some palace that never got finished. There are paintings from old empirers in there.



A cool 5-story pagoda that is right next to it.

The famous floating Torii





The shrine that loooks out to it.


2 comments:

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

If the park bring you happiness, it has done it's job. Awesome to see ya able to touch the animals. Cool looking shrines.

Sariah said...

Poochie, you look like you are melting away. Are you not eating b.c of all the fish? If I ate a "bagel, egg and bacon" I would gain 5 lbs! You look good, share your secrets since I'm the fat one!

I like that picture of the gondola!