Sunday, February 22, 2009

Christmas

I know that Christmas was two months ago, and that I haven't blogged for two months. I love to look at everyone elses blogs but don't ever feel like updating mine. So since Ryan is on duty tonight, I thought I would.

Here is our Christmas tree. We only gave each other a few gifts and we had Ryan's marines over on Christmas Eve, and then over for Christmas breakfast.








The stocking that I made all the guys.





Ryan making breakfast.






Some of the spread that we had.




This was taken at my work Christmas party.


Top: Megan (teller), Clem (teller), Karen (teller coordinator), Annie (teller), Tabtha (teller), Yolonda (manager)
Bottom: Heather (personal banker) and Me (asst manager).

It was a great Christmas and I'm looking forward to it again!

2 comments:

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Nice tree and looks like you had a good time with everyone.

Sariah said...

Cool! What did you put in the Marines stockings? What a great hostess you were! Merry Christmas!