Monday, February 23, 2009

Snow!

We had a little now here late January. Just a little bit though and it all melted by the afternoon.







I took this picture of Mozart today. She looks like she thinks she's going to be eating at the table.


I was looking for her earlier this year and found her sleeping under the table on our place settings. She's always there, on the chair or on the floor under it.

Today she jumped up on the couch and laid with me for a minute until she thought she heard Ryan at the door. He doesn't like her ever since she puked on his pants and the bed. So now he hisses at her all the time.


And a picture of us.

2 comments:

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Mozart!!!! You are so cute. Love the reflection of her eyes on the table. Who's that cute couple?

Love ya!

Sariah said...

OK. I think this post answered my previous question. It doesn't really snow where you live, just the mountains.

Mozart is cute. I would get a cat for the kids, but once it wasn't a kitten, they wouldn't care for it much more. Oh, and Christopher would die from its dander!