Tuesday, August 19, 2008

5 Years!

So this last Saturday, the 16th was Ryan and my anniversary! We got hour massages in the morning, those always feel so good. And then we went to one of Ryan's work functions ( a BBQ) and then we went to a really nice restaurant close to Miyajima. It was really nice and the food was great, some of the best garlic bread I've ever had and the steak was so delicious. It was thinly sliced and they had it nicely cut already for me and it was perfectly cooked! I would have taken pictures inside but it was a small place and it was too nice to be whipping out the camera.

Here is a picture of the restaurant. It was great because they played American music and the menu was in English. And one of the waitresses spoke really good English. It's amazing how fast our service was. We waited about 10min for a table and after we ordered we had our food maybe less than 10min later.




Us outside, the sky was really pretty, the sun was almost set.



My cute dress I got at the exchange. I felt like a school teacher.




Outside the restaurant.



After dinner on the balcony. The waitress was trying to get the lights of little Iwakuni in the background but the camera didn't pick it up. It was funny because she was saying " Say cheese!" ( said with little Japanese accent)

3 comments:

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Looks as though you had a wonderful view to go with the quick service and delicious food.

Sariah said...

Your dress is actually SOOOO cute! Do they have fat girl sizes? Would you buy one for me if so and I'll paypal you some money? Oh, and poochie, you look amazingly hot! Ryan isn't too shabby either. Happy Anniversary!

Chelsea said...

This is Jarom and I believe that dress is amazing. I think you did a great job of picking that out. Maybe we'll visit around Christmas and bring some 2%!