Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Job!

Last week I interviewed for the Banking Center Service Manager (pretty much an Assistant Manager) at Community Bank, (which Bank of America operates) and I just heard back from the Manager and I GOT THE JOB!!! So it will be like a transfer. I'm starting September 2nd and on Sept. 9th-10-th I go up to Yokota, which is near Tokyo and go to Teller school because I have to fill in whenever needed and then I'll probably just stay up there and shadow a Service Manager and learn that part of the job. I'm really excited to be working again and that I get to go somewhere for training. I'm only nervous about going to school this firt term and just starting work as well.

2 comments:

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

How exciting, and congratulations. I know that you have the ability to do this.

Sariah said...

You GO girl!! Work that working girl self of yours! You'll be awesome!