Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thunder and Lightening!

I don't have any pictures or videos for this post but I had to share it. So this morning I wake up about 2:30am because there is so much thunder and lightening going on. In Washington you never really get a whole lot of it. Then about 5am I wake up and I HAVE to look outside because it literally sounded like a bomb just when off! It was a huge boom and then rumblings so it sound like something got it and it was tumbling apart! So crazy, and it was raining cows and horses(it was crazier than cats and dogs!). And right after that noise the power went out as well! Luckily they have a flashlight next to the bed plugged in all the time. I never thought I'd have to use it. Now I'm really curious to see what a typhoon is like!

4 comments:

Sariah said...

Sounds like a Texas thunder storm. These kinds of storms happen from the humidity and heat changes that happen from places that have high heat and humidity! Duy! I LOVE it when it storms here...but only when I know that there isn't a chance of a tornado....which isn't often! lol.

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

This reminds me of the time in Germany when a lightening bolt hit the ground just outside the house we were living in. Scared me to mumbling.

Alyssia said...

I don't know who "bad girl" is, I was playing around with the comment settings, I changed them back!