Friday, August 22, 2008

Ichiban!

There is a restaurant in downtown Iwakuni called Ichiban, it's a great little place to go eat. They have some of the best gyoza (pot stickers just fried), they have good ramen noodles and chicken too. On a side note, if you notice that yellow line with bumps in it, they have this everywhere, it's for the blind people so I hear. The bumps even change when you get to a cross walk or are turning. Pretty cool huh?
Pretty much when I was done eating I realized I should have taken a picture of the food. There is just one gyoza on the right, then some fried rice, then I always get these chicken chunks, there pretty much like chicken nuggets. The food is oh so good and really cheap. The gyoza is $2, fried rice$2-3 depending on your size and my chicken is $4, so it's always about $12 for Ryan and me to eat there.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Call me crazy, but I'm so surprised at all the good food. I mean, I expected that there would be some new and interesting stuff, but for YOU of all people...amazing! Of course, I'm jealous! I want some good, CHEAP dinners!

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

It looks good. We have been enjoying Panda express but this looks even better.